Friday, October 10, 2014

Wow...am I bad at this Blog thing!

Despite my best intentions of completing the 23 things...I made it through #5. Not great progress.

Then, I didn't even come right back to it. February of this year was my last post. It's now October, and I am trying again.

This week, I have been attending an online conference called Library 2.014. My mind is full to bursting! So many ideas...so many things to try...so many things that I had never even heard of!

So here is my New Year's resolution. (Yes, I know it's October...but it's still a pretty new school year!) I am going to try to use this blog as a way of sorting out some of this information, as well as passing on what I have found. I plan to even try to make it through all 23 things when it is offered up this year. Does this mean that I will blog every day? Ummmm...no. Even I can't delude myself that much. I will start by making a much more modest goal - Once a week. Maybe I can handle that, and then work my way up to something a little more often and regular. No promises, but the best of intentions.

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment