Thursday, January 16, 2014

23 Mobile Things - Thing #1

Ok...so 23 Mobile Things was the impetus for this blog. I love learning about new things, especially all of the new technology that is available now. As all the commercials say..."there is an app for that". Or a webpage, or a program, or...well, you get the drift.

Thing # 1: Blogging & Registering. Done! Yay! Two days down on my blog. I have to admit that I tried blogging once a few years ago. I took a class where we had to set one up and explore. I had every intention of continuing once I got out of class. Well, you can guess how many times I blogged...one. So far so good, I'm twice as far as my last attempt. My goal with this blog is to actually have more than the 23 entries that 23 Mobile Things requires for completion. After all, there are many more apps and applications out there to explore. I started making a list of all of the ones that I wanted to at least look at, if not explore further. Needless to say, my list started getting really long. We'll see how far I get, and if anyone is actually interested in what I have to say.

Time to go play...


No comments:

Post a Comment